neděle 7. května 2017

Sunday sketch No.9

I decided to redraw my favorite sketches from the papers lying all around to the computer, to have it all gathered. And I would also like to share those sketches with you!

And a card using this sketch for inspiration. I made a lot of paper flowers lately, experimenting with different styles. I discovered some shapes I really love and needed to use them! All used flowerss are from one type of die (retro flower), but the technique makes each one different.


I also borrowed this awesome wreath stamp so I embossed it with a clear embossing powder on a craft paper.


I ad some light beige color to the color and made it a wedding themed and also made and cash giving envelope in the same style.


Ručně tvořené přírodní svatební přání a darovací obálka na peníze novomaželům. Přání s handmade květy a nápisem Hodně stěstí novomanželům.

Challenges:

4 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful creation and the layout is very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. This is so very pretty, love the layout and your flowers. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft Inspiration. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. A very pretty card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. So elegant and pretty. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    OdpovědětVymazat