středa 8. března 2017

Birthday card with kitties

So my colleague requested a card with a cat for his mom. So I brought all of my cat cards, but he was like "Hmm.. none of those looks like our cat!" I asked how does the cat looks and he said "Well, we have four of them..."

I agreed on fitting four cats in one card and he brought pictures of their cats. So I drew the kitties and customized the colors to fit the cats from the pictures.




 I wanted to connect the cats with a twine, so I told to myself, why not hang them like a laundry:D



Come to join us at Addicted to stamps and more. This weeks challenge is Make your mark, which means using anything that can make a mark, like markers, pencils, watercolors...


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhylBxJiIT0O7uh5BHhW-r3Ksw2DjDdrO8j2CJRMsVLpWBm3LUfwUZ_-TaEJ4hISQJqo5bvIe9LqmqkkFmkVNggIoi5VkMjqlWL5Gge1v98X-tKtmTgc2royN2JDwZObQovCw1kfoRv8jk/s400/Make+Your+Mark+badge.jpg


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat