středa 7. září 2016

ATSM Photo inspiration - Sleepy kitty

This week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is a Photo inspiration and this one was really inspirational to me :) Hope you feel the same way! By participation in this challenge you are able to win 3 digi stamps from our sponsor http://qkrstampede.blogspot.ca and those stamps are worth the try.

And here is the picture you should be inspired by when creating your project:


I got inspired by the lovely background on the image, those distressed splashes are just beautiful and also a thing I like on greeting card background. So I wet a watercolor paper and made some splashes with every kind of ink I could find in these wonderful colors.



And I also wanted to keep the bedroom comfy mood of the picture so I drew a kitty holding her best friend, a pillow. Colored in matching colors and then I just used a twine and 3D tape to put it all together.


Hope you will join us too in this  ATSM challenge with such a lovely inspirational photo!

2 komentáře:

  1. Super sweet image and stunning background,teamie...hugs Željka

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Super sweet image and stunning background,teamie...hugs Željka

    OdpovědětVymazat